Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Welcome All!

Welcome all to Spastic Matters, my new blog site. I have had a lot of down time at work and will, hopefully fill the void here. Also, most of you know I am not the best at spelling and grammar, and the blog will keep me in practice. Since I am not in college anymore; writing all those papers, I need something to keep me fresh. Practice will not make me perfect, but it will make better (hopefully).

Be for warned, I am random, and my paragraphs and ideas reflect that. Hence the name of my blog; Spastic Matters. So, if things seem a bit off, it is because they are. Thank God for grammar check, but I still await the electronic thought and paragraph organizer.

Those of you who had the privilege of visiting my last blog at httcb you will find the blog empty. This is my new blog home and, again, welcome.

(Spastic Matters is still under construction.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home