Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Suggestions for ****y 9/17/08

I reviewed the stats from Gruuls and you did a great job. I am impressed how well Subtlety worked for you since it is a pvp spec! I thought I would offer a couple suggestion to improve your dps, of course use them if you like, but play how you want :D First, you have to get out of the Opportunist gear. It is good for pvp, but you need to start gathering pve stuff. Next you are low on hit, use hit to socket your new stuff. After your enlisted time is up (2 weeks) request the yellow dawnstones from the guild bank and use those. We have many guildies who can cut them for you. You need to run more Kara to get your other t4 gear. I will start saving the enchanting mats for your gear, for now find me and I will do your bracers. I am glad you have joined our guild. Let me know of you have questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home