Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Monday, March 07, 2005

A bit of this, a bit of that

Dinner at Maggiono's was sooooo good. The best part was the big chunk of Tiramisu I had for desert, it was the best I have ever had. It was a nicely- celebrated 1 year anniversary; not too mushy, yet not to underdone.


I am working on my entrance paper for the Master’s Program at Regis. The first part of the paper requires me to respond, within one page, the following statement: with the understanding that leadership involves influencing others, give your personal definition of leadership. To start, I had no idea leadership involved influence, but since reading about it through the all knowing oracle, Google, I can see how it relates. I would normally like to come up with some type of spectacular response, but since I am not too familiar with the concept, my goal is to write a well written coherent page, which simply answers the response. I will try and throw some pasazz into the next required portions of the paper.

I finished the book Medici Dagger by Cameron West. It was a bit of a let down. The problem was that too much thought went into the action scenes and not enough thought went into the actual history and mystery surrounding the Medici Dagger. The story line did not pan out well and it seemed to skips steps in the treasure hunt of the Dagger.

The reason I got the book in the first place was because it was the 2nd most popular downloaded book on ebooks.com. I had already read the #1 book, which was The Da Vinci Code. I think the Medici Dagger was the 2nd because it had almost the same plot as The Da Vinci Code, but with a different Da Vinci artifact.

For my next book, I will not be downloading the 3rd most popular book, because it is How to Start a Conversation and Make Friends. Instead my newly downloaded e-book is The Last Vampire. I am only a few pages into it, but so far so good. I will let you know how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home