Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Reality Bites

I had an interview this morning at Regis University. I was very excited for the interview and was feeling fairly confident that I was going to do a bang up job. I was a shoe in for the position. Feeling full of confidence, I walked into room 418 and shat myself when I saw the other twenty five people waiting to interview for the same position. Ouch! My confidence was crushed. No biggy though, I went on just as if I would be the perfect one for the job and all the other looser applicants were wasting their time. In the end I felt good about my interview and was told that if I get a call back before 5 today, I will be able to go to the next round, if not, it was a waste of PTO hours. The whole thing had an eerie reality show feeling; everyone waiting to shine for the boss, hoping to get to the next round and not be voted out. As of now, I am not stressing over it, there is a plan for me and time will tell what that plan is. By the way, thanks Chad!

5 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1:25 and no call back yet :( Jen

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    2:45 and no call back :(

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    2:57 got a call, but it was not Regis, it was my brother. Damn him for gettin gme excited.

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:58 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Well, it is 4:58 and no call. Better luck next time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home