Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Weekend report!


My fractal arts are getting better; this is my favorite one so far.

The good news is I found my mailbox key; the bad news is my books have not arrived. I had to go to class without books, and now am slightly behind because I have not started reading. If they do not come tomorrow, I will buy them from the campus bookstore and figure out how to return the others.

Chad and I got our new living room couches this Sunday and they look great. We finally got the blinds ordered and I purchased my cuddle chair. The chair would not fit in my dad’s truck because it has a camper shell, but he is going to pick it up tomorrow using my brother’s truck, which does not have a camper.

Ps, I hope dad is still not mad at me for letting mom buy a new couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home