Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Nothing Important

I had so much fun this weekend, my car broke down and I had to spend $125 to buy a new starter. The best part was the five hours it took to put the darn thing in. (End of sarcasm) It actually was a little fun, there is nothing better than a bonding experience between, father, daughter, and boyfriend; boyfriend whom probably has years ahead of him to prove himself a worthy suitor. The best part was saving at least $200 in labor charges. There is nothing better than reeping the benefit of sowing ones own oats. (Did that come out right?)


My new boss thinks she is some type of superstar and has not been passing any of her projects off to me; so basically, I have been sitting at my desk for the last two weeks with nothing to do. I did, however, finish another e-book called the Last Vampire. As for books go, I have read better, but for a vampire book it was pretty good. Although the ending felt a little rushed, the book had a lot of exciting turns. The Last Vampire was a bit racier that I had assumed. There is a big difference between a romantic novel about vampires and a sci-fi novel about vampires; this one was in between. In fact, at times I felt a little weird to be reading such a thing at work; getting hot and bothered is something I usually save for home. John has turned me on to a new web page called gutenberg.org where I can read all sorts of books for free, so I will be hanging out there for a while. If anyone finds anything interesting, let me know, God knows I have time to do a bit of online surfing.

Tomorrow April and I are going to have some girl time. I think we mightgo some place fun, like the mall or Boondock’s. If it would quit snowing, I would love to go to the park or out for a hike, but I do not have that kind of luck.

Tomorrow April and I are going to have some girl time. I think we might go some place fun, like the mall or Boondock’s. If it would quit snowing, I would love to go to the park or out for a hike, but I do not have that kind of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home