Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

I colored my hair, espresso!

Things have been depressing at work, which started to make me depressed at home, so, like I always do when I need an attitude adjustment, I colored my hair. My new color is espresso. It is a drastic change, but the color looks good on me. I am a new Jenny now; a dark haired Jenny. I can start over as a new happy person. I am a little disappointed that only one person has noticed though. **Note to all men: pay attention when a woman changes her hair color or style, and then tell her it looks good.**

This is a big weekend for me. Tomorrow Chad and are going to dinner with his family to celebrate his cousin’s 21st Birthday! WOW. To help her celebrate, I bought her a nice bottle of wine.

Then Saturday kicks off my birthday week. I like to celebrate my birthday for a whole week rather than only one day; it works out better for other people’s schedules, hehe. To kick off my birthday week, is my annual trip to Black Hawk for “all you can eat crab legs” and slots machine fun. Although the latter is not fun when I loose. Last year I was really pissed off because everyone won a substantial amount expect me . I regularly try not to be self-centered, but it was my birthday. I plan to do better this year, winning money I mean not being self-centered. To start practicing for gambling this Sat, I bought a lottery ticket, but did not win. I hope that is not an omen for things to come.

February 2, is my official birthday and I am turning the big 24. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home