Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

12 Reasons why Rogues are the best lovers

We don’t just fall asleep straight after (Quick Recovery)
We have staying power (Vigor and Endurance)
We can find the “right spot” for any partner (Find Weakness)
We are very good with our hands (Dual Wield Spec and Sleight of Hands)
We know all the Dirty Tricks
We are aware that Preparation and Setup are fundamental
We have an uncanny predisposition to undress our partner (Expose Armor)
Have some kind of “problem” in the bedroom? No worries, we can provide solutions with our knowledge of poisons and herbs
We are ready at every Opportunity
We have an instant protection against deseases (Cloak of Shadow)
We often take the Initiative
And last in the list but certainly not in importance… Rogues do it from behind

Originated Paused State by azande

3 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahem.....

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Oops, sorry azande. In my attempt to find the original author, I backtracked a step too far; my apologies. It is a great post, so I want to give proper credit due. Thank you for replying about it; I will fix it right away. I first found it through a link at www.parrydogespin.com.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not a problem Jenny, these things can happen. I like your site even if pink is not really my colour ;)

     

<< Home