Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Friday, March 18, 2005

Week Ramblins

Another week, another dollar. I wonder how much I have to put away in my 401K so I can retire at 30. Well, I made it through a whole week without the nanny, who took this last week off because she twisted her knee. It is nice to have family who will help out with April.

What the hell am I going to do this weekend…I have no idea. Although nothing too strenuous happened this weekend, I feel like I have had it rough and need to do something exciting. Maybe I will go to flea market. I think I have spring fever. Does anyone else think it is strange that Easter is in March this year? Isn’t Easter usually in April? I bought April a Barney DVD to put in her Easter basket; she is going to be so excited. My sister is hosting her annual Easter Lunch and Chad is going with me this year. I haven’t told him to plan on 20 or more people to show up for this thing. He comes from a small family and is not used to the big family stuff, and our family is BIG! I will be bringing Deviled Eggs, so I guess he will figure it out when I cook up 5 dozen of them to feed the troops.

I need to get something off my chest ***[DELETED]***. Wow, now that I have said that I feel so much better.

Have a good weekend everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home