Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Ooo love page 154!


I had a lovely evening last night.  I was super excited to get my 2013 Ikea book in the mail, so after the kids were in bed, Chad made me a mojito and I sat in the front living room flipping through the 300+ pages.  
I found one particular page design that I loved.  Red sofa, white coffee table, black and white striped rug, colorful couch pillows-  It was cheery and fun, right up my alley!    
I showed it to Chad, saying, “If I didn’t have a husband that I had to compromise with, this is what my living room would look like.”  Chad is all about minimalism and classic contemporary design. I also like contemporary design, but I like mine with pops of color and more flavor.  Chad is not very adventurous when it comes to color.     
He laughed and said, “I like everything on that page... except for the pillows”  
Using my half grin I told him, “The pillows are my favorite part”  Oh well.  If I ever get my dream crafting room, I know what it will look like- page 154 of the 2013 Ikea booklet, and that is one room, I won’t have to compromise on.

Somehow the kitchen floor got so dirty and sticky that I had to mop it before I could sweep it.  I spent a good portion of Logan’s nap time, mopping, sweeping, then mopping again.  The other part of nap time was spent working on my current project, The guinea pig house for Cavin and Kaitlyn's House warming party.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home