Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Crit...

I found this post on the WOW Rogue forums, compiled my favorite ones, and am posting it because....ROFL. Thank you to Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow for starting it and thank you to all the toons who added to it.

When I crit...

When I crit on dismatle all my weapons disappeared...even the ones in my bank -Darkintent on Bledding Hollow
i crit on blind, stevie wonder came and slapped me like a h#$-Sizzaz on Gorefiend
I crit vigor and I orgasm'd. Arbsfan on Skywall
I crit on Hunger for Blood and was transformed into a vampire Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow
I crit distract and the mob went afk. - Arbsfan on Skywall
Neilyo crit on vanish, and deathcoil was removed from the game Sizzaz on Gorefiend
I crit on vanish, and it worked - Santamaycry on Frostwolf
I crit on backstab and stabbed in the front. Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow
I crit on sprint and turned back time. -Lock on Hellscream
I crit on killing spree and hit myself - Santamaycry on Frostwolf
I crit on feint and the threat level of the country went to orange -Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow
I crit on pickpocket, and the National Debt counter ran out of numbers. -Niren on Ravencrest
I crit Mind Flay and forgot 9/11. -Gravehunger on Rising Leigion
I crit on blind... and learned piano. -Lienuss on Shu'halo
I crit shadow dance and turned into Andy Gibb. - Stalia on Laughing Skull
I crit on Sprint and turned it into T-mobile. -Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow
I crit on Master of Deception and turned into David Copperfield -Darkintent on Bleeding Hollow
I Crit on Killing Spree and found myself in Jail - Shankem on Coilfang
I crit my sammich while I afk'd for S2 MH + OH - Subparcorpse- on Dalvengyr
I crit on Kick and Chuck Norris made facts about me - Warbunz on Mannoroth
I crit on Shiv and Oz was taken off the air. - Creepinfoo on Kil'Jaeden
I crit in Evasion and never had to pay taxes again. - Goumi on Tichondrius
I crit on ghostly strike and now I'm stuck in spirit form - Insanity on Alterac Mountains
I crit on cut to the chase... and it burns when I pee. - Lepricano on Kel'Thuzad
I crit a girl and I liked it. -Snacks on Aerie Peak (added on request)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    T.T

    i does not see my post up there

    QQ

    snacks

    aerie peak

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I crit a girl and I liked it....hmm- ok I will add it.
    /hug

    ~V

     
  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    http://eekshop.com
    I very often hear from foreign-born and foreign-trained medical doctors that in this post with your US, doctors spend too much in the way a period all over the treating people after they be capable of getting sick and by no means a good amount of a period of time concerning preventing going to be the a contamination back and forth from occurring.the reason being But what does this mean throughout the practical terms?an doctors if be ordering much more blood flow tests so that they know average glucose levels (HbA1C try all of these that they all are patients know their HbA1C numbers and whether they are inching towards diabetes. Other picking blood flow tests may include an all in one hormone panel as well as for all are middle-aged at least traditional patients,and then the doctors are going to want to learn more about learn about optimal amounts of also some hormones, rather than ignorantly dismissing risks and side effects that fall as part of your"normal average" range but may be the case sub-optimal.2 doctors should to educate yourself regarding have staff who can answer patients' health questions,nited kingdom.gram whether the patient if start taking magnesium,without having placing a multi function burden everywhere over the going to be the medical professional to learn more about answer most of them are a few of these questions.three patients are going to want to ensure they are given targets along with HbA1C, HDL, total cholesterol/HDL ratio, cortisol,and much more.to educate yourself regarding achieve right through their personalised proactive, informed selection having to do with food and drug administration possibilities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home