Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Potty training and hallway light project


Note: not proof read.
Week 6 of potty training has been going well.  Who knew it would take this long.  Logan is pretty quick to figure things out, I am surprised he is still having difficulty.  I have caught him more than once trying to pee while standing.  This would be ok except he does not quite reach and sprays across the bathroom.  No matter how many times I clean, I can still smell pee somewhere. God knows where he has gotten it, because I have scrubbed everywhere-even the walls.  Next week I plan to start fine tuning potty training and add things like, just pulling the underoos down and taking them off.  At the moment he thinks he has to get completely naked in order to pee- I need to remady that.  

I finished the hampster house and it came out 50 percent as good as I hoped.  I was most disappointed in the paint job.  I tried to make it gothic, but failed miserably. I was I was better at drawing.  

My next project is a light for the entry way.  I plan to give it to Chad for our anniversary.  My plan is to take and old light, paint it black then put a homemade shade on it.  For the shade, I plan to use my bedroom trashcan as a mold and decoposh black ribbon around it.  After removing the can, I should have a nice frame to put over the painted light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home