Spastic Matters

Contains whatever hobbies, interests, or enlightenments I am currently having. Warning; it tends to be spastic.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Revival



I can’t believe my last blog entry was in April. I have neglected the poor thing for so long, I almost forgot about it. Ninety percent of blogs are now orphaned and I am not going let Spastic Master become one of those statistics. I am here to revive Spastic Masters for the sole purpose of keeping everyone informed about our new house.

After months and months of looking Chad and I have found a house. We contracted on in two weeks ago. The house is around 128th and Holly, which is about one mile East of Colorado BLVD. It is a brand new house and will take 3-5 months to build. Check out the floor plan. We have had one appointment at the design center and have another one tomorrow. The build has yet to get started, but I suspect things will start soon.

Chad and I bought two new pieces of furniture for our new house. The first is a dinning room table with eight chairs. Second, to accent the table, Chad bought me a metal palm tree. I know it sounds funky, but trust me it will look swanky in our brand new house. The next thing to buy is a couch. As soon as we save a little more cash we plan to buy this one.

Much more to come, so keep checking in. Comments are fun to read so leave many.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home